- my $author = CPANPLUS::Module::Author->new(
- author => 'Jack Ashton',
- cpanid => 'JACKASH',
- _id => INTERNALS_OBJECT_ID,
- @dists = $author->distributions;
- @mods = $author->modules;
- @accessors = CPANPLUS::Module::Author->accessors;
creates objects from the information in the
source files. These can then be used to query on.
These objects should only be created internally. For
An objects of this class has the following accessors:
Name of the author.
The CPAN id of the author.
The email address of the author, which defaults to '' if not provided.
that spawned this module object.
This method returns a
object, based on the given
Returns false on failure.
Return a list of module objects this author has released.
Returns a list of module objects representing all the distributions this author has released.
Returns a list of all accessor methods to the object